Thursday, September 25, 2014

Pintoora

An other Asian (Every continent has this) product I'm obsessed with..

PINTOORA


It's almost 5 years since my last vacation in the Philippines, and one of my favourite crazy sweets from there (that nobody cares to bring) it's the PINTOORA!!! Who knows these bubblegums will definitely think about childhood, me too, but even so I'm still in love with these!! Here in Italy I still can't find them packed separately, they just sell them through a bubblegum vending machine at 20 cents/50 cents.

They are just special because once you chew them, you'll have automatically your tongue colored with the color of the bubblegum you chose. My favourites are the orange and the red one.



Anyway here's the
INGREDIENTS: sugar, gum-base, glucose,
natural identical & artificial food flavours, artificial food colors with tartrazine.

No comments:

Post a Comment