Friday, May 15, 2015

Cucnzn (hyaluronic acid original fluid)

Cucnzn
(hyaluronic acid original fluid)

A new product to talk about!

2 months ago I suffered for the first time a severe breakout. It was shocking to me because I used to have a nice skin (not perfect as some other Asian) with some little breakouts but never as much as this. So for the first time, I tried to shop online some Asian's products, more specifically Chinese. I hadn't so much money before so I bought only affordable things. I found this and read a lot of reviews about this and someone said that is also a nice moisturizer for oily skin. Here's the description of the product.

It was all written in Chinese and unfortunately, I can't understand. I searched online but nobody tried to translate it, but I assure you that it didn't ruin my skin. If some of you can understand Chinese, can you please translate me this?


Now let's focused on the product's function and effects.


The product inside the box it's like this with the rubbery spout aside.
Once opened you have to put the spout on the little bottle.

And it has to be like this after.



Ingredients:

(sorry I can't translate but it's easy to guess)

The consistency of the product it's similar to the water but a little bit dense. I applied on the back of my hand, as you can see the difference it's little. It's really perfect for oily skin because it's really light and you can't feel it. For me, it was perfect because it didn't irritate my skin and plus it hadn't a strong smell.
Perfect for summer ;)


Summary:
Pro: It moisturizes
Con: not whitening
Price: 2.62€ - 3$

Vote: 7/10

No comments:

Post a Comment