Saturday, May 30, 2015

Oishi Pea Snack

Oishi Pea Snack


Here's the new snack that I tried lately.
It has little signs in the edge with information:
- 75% Green Peas
- Baked not Fried
- No Artificial Color
- No MSG
- Rich in Fiber

❤THE PRODUCT:
structure - The structure reminds me of the peel pea.
It looks very artificial but it's obvious.
smell - At first it doesn't smell anything but then
it reminds me the smell of dried fish.
consistence - It seems wafer once bite it and cruncy.
taste - it really tastes pea and it has an after taste of wafer.
flavor - it's not that strong.


❤INGREDIENTS: green pea(75%), vegetable oil, rice, starch, corn, flavors (salt, sugar,  monosodium glutamate 621, food additive: silicon dioxide), food additives (calcium carbonate 170, glycerol monostearate 471).


❤MY FEEDBACK: It's not that great but if I want something that feels light and vegetarian, I would recommend this, but I won't buy it again because after 5 chips I felt already sated.


NUTRITION INFORMATION:
Serving per container: 1
Serving size: 30g
Nutrition value per 1 piece
Energy
126 kcal
Protein
4.2 g
Fat, total
5.1 g
-saturated
0 g
-trans fat
0 g
Carbohydrate, total
15 g
-sugars
1.6 g
-dietary fiber
2.3 g
Sodium
178 mg
Cholesterol
0 mg

No comments:

Post a Comment