Saturday, May 30, 2015

New delivery!

Last week, exactly the 23rd of this month, I received my first ever
Korean beauty product.

It arrived on time, it took me only 19 days of waiting!

The packaging was well done and even the transportation. The product was wrapped with the bubble wrap so there weren't damage on the product. It came with 3 freebies, I didn't try them yet but I really appreciate them. I ordered a cream, the "famous" cream used by Key of Shinee. I'm already using it, so next month I'm gonna post my review of it.


Ah! I almost forgot! I bought the product from Jolse. Go check the site, they ship worldwide and the service was really nice and helpful. Their price are ok but most of all the more you buy and the more freebie you'll get. So it's worth a try!

No comments:

Post a Comment