Saturday, March 4, 2017

Urban Dollkiss - Brightening

After using the C20 serum (also called O.S.T), I was searching for an alternative less expensive, so searching I found this product from Urban Dollkiss. I was really curious, especially because it had a cute packaging and it was in sale. While waiting, I found out that I ordered the wrong one and also that I didn't checked that it wasn't a serum but a sleeping pack.
So now I have this product by accident and I'm reviewing it.

Urban - Dollkiss

Packaging
The product came as a medium orange apple with the petiole as the pump, in a white rectangular packaging with a transparent window where you can see clearly the cute apple.


Smell
It has a light fragrance, really comfortable to use in the night especially for who can't stand strong sleeping pack. 

∻∻∻∻∻∻∻∻∻∻∻∻∻∻∻∻∻∻∻∻∻∻∻∻∻∻∻∻∻∻∻∻∻∻∻∻∻∻∻∻∻∻∻∻∻∻∻∻∻∻∻∻∻∻∻
♡USE: Face
♡ITEM TYPE: Sleeping pack
♡BRAND NAME: Urban Dollkiss
♡FEATURE: Brightening
♡NET WT: 150 ml
♡INGREDIENTS: Phormium Tenax Extract, Glycerin, Cyclopentasiloxane, Cyclohexasiloxane, Phormium Tenax Seed Oil, Totarol, Panthenol, Honey, Calendula Officinalis Flower Water, Adenosine, Lavandula Angustifolia (Lavender) Extract, Monarda Didyma Leaf Extract, Mentha Piperita (Peppermint) Leaft Extract, Freesia Refracta Extract, Chamomilla Recutita (Matricaria) Flower Extract, Rosmarinus Officinalis (Rosenary) Leaf Extract, Disodium EDTA, Ethoxydiglycol, Cetearyl Olivate, Sorbitan, Olivate, Butylene Glycol, Dimenthicone/Vinyl Dimethicone Crossplymer, Carbomer, Ammonium Acryloyldimethyl Taurate Copolymer, Chlorphenesin, Potassium Hydroxide, Phenooxyethanol, Perfume.
♡SKIN FIT FOR: every type of skin (I'm combinated-oily skin)
♡SEASON: Spring, Autumn and Summer (I used it between Mediterranean Winter-Spring )
♡WHAT IT DOES: revitalizing, moisturizing, soothing, brightening and eliminates the dead skin
∻∻∻∻∻∻∻∻∻∻∻∻∻∻∻∻∻∻∻∻∻∻∻∻∻∻∻∻∻∻∻∻∻∻∻∻∻∻∻∻∻∻∻∻∻∻∻∻∻∻∻∻∻∻∻

On my skin
I use 3-4 pumps of it and unlike to another sleeping pack I used it's really light. Not sticky and the skin absorbed it really easily. After 3 days of use my skin didn't breakout, I'm combined-oily skin. ¡ It does not brighten you that much but it's an affordable night cream if you want to have a revitalizing skin in the morning ¡


I used this product in alternate with Versien - Pig Collagen Full Sleeping Pack .



No comments:

Post a Comment